The UK Radio & Television Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate Radio From The 60s & 70s And Where Are They Now

+2
big ron
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pirate Radio From The 60s & 70s And Where Are They Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate Radio From The 60s & 70s And Where Are They Now

Post  steve Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Yes, heard about it, looks interesting. As long as its not going to try to be a FAKE 60s pirate station.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Pirate Radio From The 60s & 70s And Where Are They Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate Radio From The 60s & 70s And Where Are They Now

Post  tinker Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm

I dont mind if it reflects a little of the old 60s pirate radio days.
Not too sure of the name ONEGOLD but it does sound good.
Cant wait to listen, dont know the DJs yet, does anyone know.

tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  steve Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm

If its going to do any good and get advertising it must loose its stupid pirate image.
Thats what made BIG L fail. Everyone, from the DJs to the supporters thought it was a
pirate station still set in the 60s. It wasn`t, It went broke, and now just another web radio station.
If ONE GOLD wants to get on, "please mike read loose the BIG L crowd" otherwise ONE GOLD will fail aswell.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post  steve Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 am

I just cant help myself. Just looked at the BIG L support site, and what did I see.
A topic on `How to make tea`.Oh my god I did laugh,what a site, what a bunch
of people, just hanging on to a dream.
If its not a `Word Game` or `Joke` threads its now `How to make tea` Laughing Laughing
Ok call me harsh again if you want but you must agree its a funny site. Laughing Laughing
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 am

Ooh Steve, you know what they say "little things please little minds" Smile
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2