The UK Radio & Television Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment

+2
pete best
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment Empty Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment

Post  Admin Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

What is your favorite TV show on at the moment.

On any station and any platform.

Admin
Admin

https://ukmedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment

Post  pete best Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:52 am

Ive been watching Torchwood all last week. Each night at 9pm. I used to like it when it was on only saturdays but having it on each evening monday to friday I thought it would be too much. But it really built up momentum as the week went on. Its really very good, and only something the BBC could do.

pete best

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite T.V Show On At The Moment

Post  pinky Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Dont forget Dragons Den tonight. All new shows, should be good.
pinky
pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Ooh pinky. Thanks for recommending it. Just seen it. I liked the phone blocker, very clever.
The guy got what he wanted. Good invention.
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  pat Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:57 am

I just love America`s got talent. It shows you how much raw talent is out their.
TV talent shows are the only way new acts can get noticed now days so we shouldn`t
poo,poo them, they may be the only way some acts can get noticed.

I watched the x factor and britains got talent but america`s got talent is a bit better.

pat
pat
pat

Back to top Go down

Post  kinky k Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm

has anyone been watching ... snog marry and avoid ... on bbc 3. it comes on quite late and its aimed at the under 25s. its really fun to watch. it just shows how some girls over do the whole make up and clothes bit.
kinky k
kinky k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down